Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Sorry We're Closed"


Thank you for checking out our blog. It's been a fun ride. I don't know how long this will stay alive in cyber space, it would be cool to look through the posts a few years from now. We'll see. Anyways, this is the last post. I leave you with a final shot of number 9 and a slide show. I had a bunch of pics and put it together with some music. It's pretty long and the songs repeat but it was fun to look back.
Thanks again for checking us out. As always, be safe out there.....
Thanks,
Good O
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Closing Station 9
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow design

6 comments:

Capt. Schmoe said...

What an awesome post and tribute to the Melrose House. Seeing these pics kind of reminds me why I put up with the bullshit and keep doing this silly gig.

Good luck in your new houses, stay safe.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice the alarm box was MIA from under the red light. I hope it went to a good home.

Thanks again,
Schmoe

Anonymous said...

Thanks Schmoe.. the box is going to our new house.

Anonymous said...

where is the slide show located?

Anonymous said...

Sad day,,, Another engine compnay6 gone!!!

Anonymous said...

very nicely done Good-O

hapi said...

Hi RFD9, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!