Thursday, November 19, 2009

2nd Day at #9

I am gonna be honest. We are up to 6 runs on the engine at this point of the shift. We really don't have much to tell. The highlight of the day was cleaning the office and another run to the Towers, so we could get out and smell the smell that never was. Another good intent call....yeah! I have gotten one of those Droid phones with a sweet camera, just nothing to take pics of except everyone saying I am a geek. So I will leave you with this: Jerry is off for the rest of the cycle and Bevo (Noell) is back. I will post their pics so you can put the name with the face.
Until next day, be safe out there. Goodnight North West.
-Good O

FF Noell


FF Franks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD O AKA LT. VORTEX. YOU MY FRIEND ARE INDEAD A GEEK. AND IT TURNS ME ON MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

Anonymous said...

I thought Beans was Duane and Franks was Jerry... How can you tell tham apart,, they could be twins